02 April 2006

*phew*

Most productive weekend ever? It may well have been. I wrote/typed (mostly typed) a 7500 word term paper, a book review, an IR summary (well, half of one), and marked all but a small handful of the papers that were to be done. I'm really quite pleased with myself, so much so that I'm going to take tomorrow until about 2pm off. Because after that, reading for class, starting to write a term paper critique, and drafting ideas for my IR term paper. The joys of grad student-dom, I tells ya.
On a completely unrelated note, the Junos were awful. Pam sucks and I'm glad that she nearly got booed out of the building with that opening monologue. Thumbs up to the good Maritime folks who realize that economic interests trump celebrity "moral dilemmas" and that it is more important for the thousands of people who depend on the seal hunt to be able to earn their keep than to pander to Hollywood types who all-too-readily admit that they're out of touch with us folks who actually have to work to stay ahead in life. The Bryan Adams stuff was cool, and I'm really looking forward to the concert on Thursday. Beyond that, Junos get two thumbs down.

No comments: