11 March 2006


*ROFLMAO*

So I'm sitting here all day-long at the computer doing research and typing for my Canadian Politics paper, trying to find a statement by Ann McLellan regarding how Paul Martin never thought to tell her about his neat idea to ban Ottawa from using the notwithstanding clause, and what do I find? Me! Specifically, a past incarnation Liberal-loving version of me protesting Stephen Harper's appearance in Kelowna during the final stretch of the 2004 election campaign. Don't tell Stephen, OK?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was bad on you!
you are now a conservative are you not? lol.

RGM said...

Well I'm not a member of the party, but barring Michael Ignatieff becoming the next leader of the Liberal Party, I'm likely not going to be going back to that group anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

id be kind of against the conservatives because of this whole david emerson issue..
but then again i dont really know anything about politics.
so what can i say :D