09 June 2006

Doesn't look like a reptilian cat-eater to me


Cats are awesome, and I'm glad to see that the Prime Minister likes them too. Once upon a time, there may have been a caption contest here (I can just imagine some of the entries from Liberals..."Think the cat is scared now? Wait till he sees the hidden agenda"-type stuff), but times change and so have I. Because it wouldn't be good of me to get a real cat for the apartment only two months before I leave and move to who-knows-where, and since Frosty (Anna Lou's cat) has returned to await our arrival, I've had to restrict myself to getting stuffed ones from Build-A-Bear. So I'd like to introduce you to Hairy Truman.

2 comments:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Aw, cute!

I don't know about that pic of Harper though. It still doesn't prove that he doesn't eat babies.

RGM said...

Joanne (TB), a good point, I'll have to find a pic of him not eating a child somewhere. I think CalGrit still has that one (in)famous pic from the Stampede last year right?