05 November 2005

Cool!

It's not every day that I have my existence acknowledged by someone for whom I've got a great amount of respect. Warren Kinsella is one of them, and this exchange took place on his Comments page. It ain't much, but I'll still take it. I've been a fan of Kinsella since Kicking Ass in Canadian Politics and the antics of the 2000 election, so this is a neat little moment in my morning.

Warren,I just read your speech regarding the Big Tobacco lobby and how it should and must be snuffed out. I could not agree more. Bravo to you for standing up (waaaaaay up!), sharing your intimately personal story, and for getting involved in the effort to defeat Big Tobacco. Keep on kicking ass!
Posted By Richard / Posted At 11/4/05 9:33 AM
Thanks man. I plan to.
Posted By Warren K / Posted At 11/4/05 9:35 AM

1 comment:

KPY said...

Uh oh...another Warren Kinsella fan? Let the legions grow and grow. ;)