13 November 2005

Quick Sunday Update

Taking a short break from reading all about methodological approaches to studying IR (very dry reading at its finest) to make a couple quick comments. First, tonight Metallica will hit the stage for the first time in almost a full year, opening for the Rolling Stones. I'll be sure to talk about it after the show and once I get my hands on a recording.
Second, word from the Globe is that the Tories are now going to introduce a motion of non-confidence on Tuesday. If that is indeed the case, and given how this past week has gone it may not be, then at least we'll be done with all of this ridiculous posturing by all of the opposition parties. I don't want an election until the spring, I'll settle for one after the new year has begun, but I don't have the time right now to spend that much time on an election campaign. I've got grad school stuff to deal with here.

No comments: